REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring the Legend of Zelda – In the Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring the Legend of Zelda game, each move you make – whether it’s moving, attacking, defending, using items or more – must be timed to the beat of the music, which features remixes of familiar tunes from the Legend of Zelda series. Choose to embark on your as Cadence, Link or Princess Zelda, each with different powers and abilities, before adventuring through a randomly generated overworld map where classic areas like the desert or the forest will differ, meaning no two playthroughs will be the same.
- Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online*
- Double Dragon II: The Revenge – Billy and Jimmy Lee, the Double Dragons, are back to avenge the loss of Marian. In their quest to defeat the evil Shadow Warriors, Billy and Jimmy must complete nine missions, facing deadly street gangs, ninjas and huge mutant fighters. Can Billy and Jimmy contend with the enemies placed before them and ultimately save the world?
- Volleyball – Enjoy a game of volleyball as you spike for a point, slam a perfect serve and make a save that wins the game for your team. As captain, you’ll lead your team through a fast-paced warm-up round, and then quickly move into the heat of real volleyball competition. The first team to 15 points wins the set, and the first team to win three sets takes the match.
- City Connection – After breaking into an exclusive paint store in New York City, you’re on the run from the cops! Carrying leaky 10-gallon cans of paint, drive over every mile of New York City highways before catching a boat to England. From there, you will go on a tour of the world, avoiding the police and leaking paint everywhere you go.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Save Up to 50% on Select Digital Games
- Celebrate E3 2019 by checking out the savings on select digital titles in fan-favorite franchises—including Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, FINAL FANTASY and more. Offer ends June 18 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Arcade Archives Solomon’s Key
- Citizens of Space – Available June 18
- Cricket 19
- Dead Dungeon – Available June 14
- Demolition Crew – Available June 14
- Enchanted in the Moonlight – Kiryu, Chikage & Yukinojo –
- Enchanted in the Moonlight – Miyabi, Kyoga & Samon –
- Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry
- PlataGO! Super Platform Game Maker
- Please, Don’t Touch Anything: Classic
- Pocket League Story – Demo Version
- Radiation City
- Rolling Gunner
- Sea King – Available June 17
- Soccer Pinball
- Them Bombs – Demo Version – Available June 14
- Verlet Swing – Available June 14
- Vosaria: Lair of the Forgotten – Available June 14
- Worldend Syndrome – Demo Version
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Wii U:
*Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries. For the latest list of countries, please visit Customer Support. Internet access required for online features. The Nintendo Account User Agreement, including the Purchase and Subscription terms, apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.