REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Rogue Company – The world needs saving, and only the best of the best can do it. Rogue Company is the third-person tactical action shooter that puts the fate of the world in your hands. Suit up as one of the elite agents of Rogue Company, each with their own individual set of skills, and go to war in a variety of different game modes. Rogue Company is action packed with no shortage of weapons, gadgets and style. The mission starts now. Save the day. Look good. Get paid.
- CARRION – CARRION is a reverse horror game in which you assume the role of an amorphous creature of unknown origin. Stalk and consume those that imprisoned you to spread fear and panic throughout the facility. Grow and evolve as you tear down the prison and acquire more and more devastating abilities on the path to retribution in this action-adventure platformer.
- Dex – Plug into the cyberpunk world of Dex, a 2D action-RPG with non-linear gameplay. Explore, fight, talk and hack through a neo-noir adventure. Play as the mysterious blue-haired girl, Dex, who is being hunted by a powerful and enigmatic organization for her unique abilities. Explore the misty, futuristic streets of Harbor Prime in this open-world dystopia. Unearth plots and intrigues, forge alliances and take the fight to the enemies on a quest to take down the system. Dex will be available on July 24.
- Crysis Remastered – The classic first-person shooter from Crytek is back with the action-packed gameplay, sandbox world and thrilling epic battles you loved the first time around. Armed with a powerful Nanosuit, players can become invisible to stalk enemy patrols or boost strength to lay waste to vehicles. The Nanosuit’s speed, strength, armor and cloaking allow creative solutions for every kind of fight, while a huge arsenal of modular weaponry provides unprecedented control over play style in an enormous world.
- Ageless – Ageless is a story-driven puzzle platformer in which you alter the age of animals and plant life around you to progress. What will Kiara do when she suddenly finds herself lost, confused, alone and with the power to control the age of flora and fauna? Traverse a world unlike any other, full of myths and magic. Embark on an emotional journey with tough choices and confront Kiara’s inner demon. Ageless will be available on July 28.
- Remix Your Journey Through Hyrule with a Crescendo of Characters – Revisit the rhythmic action-adventure game Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo Switch system with a series of exciting new DLC Packs*. Pack #1 is available now for $5.99 and lets you re-orchestrate your Hyrule adventure with new challenges and five additional characters, including Shadow Link, Shadow Zelda and Impa from the Legend of Zelda series. Two additional DLC packs will launch later this year. Pack #2 will feature new remixes of popular The Legend of Zelda songs. Pack #3 will have a new story, songs and map featuring Skull Kid, who has the power to change abilities based on the different masks he wears. Get all three DLC packs as they release with the Season Pass, which can be purchased in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo.com for $14.99.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Aeolis Tournament
- Arcade Archives Kangaroo
- Arcade Archives KOUTETSU YOUSAI STRAHL
- Brightstone Mysteries: Paranormal Hotel
- Colloc – Available July 24
- Cubicity – Available July 25
- Cyber Complex
- Desktop Volleyball
- Detective Driver: Miami Files – Available July 24
- Epic Word Search Collection 2
- Escape Game Fort Boyard – Available July 28
- Fibbage XL
- Interrogation: You will be deceived – Available July 28
- Jisei: The First Case HD – Available July 24
- Max and the book of chaos – Available July 24
- Megadimension Neptunia VII – Available July 28
- Mittelborg: City of Mages – Available July 24
- Need a packet? – Available July 24
- Rainswept – Available July 24
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
- Slots of Poker at Aces Casino
- Sudoku Relax 5 Full Bloom
- SUSHI REVERSI
- Tales from the Dragon Mountain: The Strix
- They Breathe – Available July 29
- Travel Mosaics 4: Adventures In Rio
- Unlock the King 2
- Up Cliff Drive – Available July 24
*Full version of game required to use DLC. Sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.