- Fixed a GPU resource leak which could build up over time and cause instability.
- Fixed a GPU hang that caused a crash that could occur when using Asynchronous Compute.
- Also fixed a crash when AI would try to aim at an invalid position.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when sound obstruction was calculated in highly detailed areas.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when moving the game to a monitor with different DPI settings while in the menu.
- Also fixed an issue where some players would crash on startup due to incorrect memory allocation.
- Fixed a GPU hang that would occur when the window was resized to a very small size.
- Fixed a progression issue where some players would remain a child and not transition to adult Aloy.
- Fixed an issue where snow deformation was not working correctly in the Frozen Wilds area.
- Fixed an issue where the Concentration skill could stop working.
- 4K Scaling. Fixed an issue where the game wouldn’t render at 4K properly on boot.
- Frame Rate Limiter. Improved Frame Rate Limiter functionality to be more accurate.
- Localization. Localized specific error messages.
- Windows Version Check – The game checks if Windows 10 Build 1809 or above is used (lower versions cause instability in DirectX 12).
- Minimum Spec Warning. Improved minimum spec warning message and options.
- Saving Issue Warning. Clarified text that is displayed when you do not have access to your My document folder or enough disk space.
- Player Profile Validation. The player profile is now validated and corrupt profiles (caused by manual editing or tweak tools) rejected.
Come al solito, basterà avviare il client di Steam, per far partire automaticamente l’aggiornamento. Tuttavia, questo aggiornamento non ha risolto alcuni problemi legati alle animazioni, al filtro antisotropico e alle performance generali del titolo.