It's not a real bargain Accattino this time, simply a quick news aimed at sparagnosaurs who adore or have adored in the past this tarragon saga Blizzard.
My dear mom blizzy has decided to make the saga free of Starcraft including expansion Brood War, at a distance of many years, everything comes with a nice patch of which you can read it changelog at bottom of article.
We have yet another proof that Blizzard keeps promises as soon as it's announced remastered of the aforementioned title, made the original available free of charge. A nice move i have, especially considering it is Starcraft and Diablo 2 they are still very playable online!
Having said that, go to this link and enjoy the history of Raynor, Tychus e Kerrigan, it really worth it!
- Added windowed fullscreen or windowed mode; use Alt + Enter to switch between.
- Added UTF-8 support.
- Added cursor clamping in-game while windowed; unclamped in menus.
- Added Popular Maps to streamline finding games or game types.
- Added options to display actions per minute.
- Added Observer mode.
- Added opponent information when joining a game lobby.
- Added autosaving for replays.
- Added an option to display the game timer.
- Added UPnP support.
- Updated to a new OpenGL backend.
- Improved gameplay responsiveness during multiplayer by increasing turn rate to match LAN speeds over Battle.net.
- Improved UI layout in Battle.net sections.
- Improved behavior of available lobbies within the 'Join Game' section.
- Improved compatibility with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.
- Improved anticheat capabilities.
- Improved installation and patching performance.
- Mac Beta support now available for 10.11 and up.
- Fixed palette issues to correct rainbow water, 80s Kerrigan face in the loading screen, and other graphic glitches.
- Fixed problems with LAN game discovery.
- Fixed IME support and other text artefacts in Battle.net menus.
- LAN and Legacy Battle.net fixes.