THE1.0.5 update of Vermintide 2 it was released after being tested and there is a lot of good news for players who have not been able to cope with the higher difficulties.
The patch is mainly aimed at balancing the game on Legend and Champion difficulty.
The range of weapons has been changed to make weapons more varied and better specialized to face hordes or special enemies. Some enemies are now more resistant to the stagger at higher difficulties.
Other changes have been made to the loot. At the Veteran difficulty the rewards will have a maximum of 300 power instead of 200. In addition, the veteran items will be in both "General's Champion Chest" and "Emperor's Champion Chest". Finally the scaling for hero power has been fixed.
Here is a complete list of changes.
Fixes and tweaks
- Chest rewards from Veteran difficulties will be capped at 300 Hero Power, up from 200.
- Veteran item rarities have been changed.
- You can now receive Veteran items from General's Champion and Emperor's Champion, as well as any chests obtained from Legend. Their drop rates have also been drastically increased.
- On Champion and Legendary, your Hero Power is not capped at all.
- On Recruit, Hero Power above 200 will be subjected to scaling. Hero Power between 200 and 600 will be interpolated toward a maximum of 300.
- On Veteran, Hero Power between 400 and 600 will be interpolated to 500.
- Scaling has been tweaked for damage and cleave (using a 3.5 ratio rather than 3.0).
- Fixed an issue which caused projectiles to not properly trigger hit or crit procs from traits and talents for clients.
- Fixed an issue where the equipment trait Heroic Intervention would not work properly on clients.
- On Champion and Legend, the Director will be frequently spawning hordes and specials while the players are still engaged with enemies.
- Last Resort: Increased power boost when out of ammo to 25%, up from 15%.
- Oi! Wazzok !: Fixed to now more reliably taunt bosses.
- See it Coming: Increased Dodge Range Increased to 20%, up from 10%.
- Oblivious to Pain: Max damage taken from threshold to 10, down from 15.
- Stunty Savior: Increased movement speed on the last hero standing to 15%, up from 5%.
- Unstoppable !: Increases passive buff duration to 5 seconds, up from 3.
- Desperate Defiance: Increased damage reduction to 35%, up from 25%.
- Reikland Reaper: Increased power boost to 15%, up from 10%.
- Scavenger: Increased admiration regained on boss death to 100%, up from 30%, of max ammo.
- Makin 'It Look Easy: Increased critical strike chance after scoring head to 25%, up from 10%.
- Thrill of the Hunt: Increased reload speed after scoring to headshot to 35%, up from 20%.
- Hunter's Respite: Fixed an issue where the health regeneration from the talent only worked for host players. Now it works properly for both hosts and clients.
- Hunter's Prowl: Cooldown reduced to 90 seconds, down from 120.
- Bulwark: Increased block and push to 50%, up from 30%.
- Daughter of the Hunt: 45% health, up from from 25%.
- Kurnous' Blessing: Fixed an issue where Trueflight Volley returned. Now returns 20% ammo, down from 50%.
- Trueflight Volley: "When is it now?"
- Wraithwillow Stance: Increased push and block angle to 50%, up from 30%
- Shadowstep: Increases dodge distance to 20%, up from 10%.
- Hulon's Tenacity: Increased stamina regeneration rate to 50%, up from 30%.
- Shadowstep: Increases dodge distance to 20%, up from 10%.
- Infiltrate: Cooldown reduced to 60 seconds, down from 120.
- Fixed an issue where the Righteous Hatchet weapon shows the wrong icon.
-Witch Hunter Captain
- Charmed Life: Increased dodge distance to 20%, up from 10%.
- Marked for Death and Wild Fervor: Fixed an UI issue where the icon would not appear when a target was killed - even though the buffs were applied.
- Necessary Means: Increased power boost when out of ammo to 25%, up from 10%.
- Blessed Shots: Fixed an issue where it will be incorrectly reset by the hitile.
- Flagellant: Max damage taken from threshold to 10, down from 15.
- Suppress Pain: Increased damage reduction to 35%, up from 25%.
- Pleasure from Pain: An issue where this would replace the attack speed from Holy Fervor.
- Cauterize Wounds: Increased healing received to 30%, up from 20%.
- Burnout: Fixed an issue where attack speed debuffs
- Fire Walk: Cooldown reduced to 40 seconds, down from 90.
- Exhaust: Fixed an issue where attack speed debuffs
- Bonded Flame: Fixed an issue where the talent description and actual amount of health did not match up. Now correctly displays 20 temporary health, where it previously stated 10, but gave 35.
- Backblast: Increased push and block angle to 50%, up from 30%.
- Dissipated: Increased venting damage reduction to 50%, up from 25%.
- Conduit: Increased vent rate to 50%, up from 25%.
- Marauders have had their cleave hits mass reduced by 25% (they'll be easier to cut through and hit an additional target).
- Blightstormer and Lifeleech Sorcerers are now unarmored, and have been given to headshot hitzone.
- Blightstormer Sorcerers have had their health reduced by a third.
- Updated the anti-cheat panel to clearly show the untrusted state and reason if not trusted.
- Taken statistic in the Score Screen.
- Traits and Properties can now be re-rolled on equipped items.
- Not a sense for all heroes. I think it's a good idea - showing that hero's ability bar.
- Show a team member's admission is less than a third. When they run out of ammunition, they will show a red icon next to their portrait.
- Fixed erroneous translations and missing subtitles for all languages.
- Fixed an issue on Righteous Stand where double bosses and patrols might spawn near the end towards the temple.
- Fixed an issue on the Empire in Flames where Stormvermin patrols could be stuck on the beginning of the level.
- The number of roaming elites have been slightly tuned down on Champion and Legend.
- We have not been single targets. This caused some swings to ignore other targets. The affected weapons are Sienna's Mace, Kerillian's Elven Spear, Glaive, Dual Swords, and Sword and Dagger, Kruber's Executioner Sword, and Halberd.
- We fixed ranged weapon switch priority. If a weapon switch is triggered, it should enter the input with the highest priority. Which means that pressing 'Q' should be better than now.
- Increased speed of fire for Elven. Repeating Crossbow slightly. The next attack can be chained after 0.5 seconds, reduced from 0.6 seconds.
- Fixed the Beam Staff which sometimes incorrectly saved the number of consecutive hits between attacks. This caused an unintentional damage increase.
- Dual wielded swords have had their headshot multiplier increased.
- Stagger and cleave thresholds on Legends set to match Champion values.
- Stagger and cleave thresholds have been tweaked for all events. This affects almost all types of weapons.
- Added a boost to stagger strength on headshots.
- Reduced friendly fire multiplier to 0.1 on Champion, down from 0.25.
- Reduced friendly fire multiplier to 0.25 on Legend, down from 0.5.
- Critical strike effect is now added later. Which means it will have a higher impact, especially on headshots.
- Added an attack intensity threshold of 10 to Legend. This is a limit on the amount of consecutive attacks.
Stability and performance
- Fixed to crash when leaving a barrel or a cannon ball.
- Fixed a rare crash when hitting a dismembered body part as a client.
- Blood Loss: Changed to single player instead of the whole team. Increased duration to 60 seconds, from 20. Health lost tweaked to reflect this.
- Blessing of Regeneration: Increased duration to 60 seconds, from 30. Health regenerated tweaked to reflect this.
- Curse of the Rat: Increased duration to 60 seconds, from 20.
- Guns Blazing: Increased duration to 60 seconds, from 30. Now also gives full ammunition when triggered.
- Boon of Concentration: Increased duration to 60 seconds, from 10. Buff effect tweaked to reflect this.
- Boon of Speed: Increased duration to 60 seconds, from 10. Buff effect tweaked to reflect this.
- Boon of Strength: Increased duration to 60 seconds, from 20. Buff effect tweaked to reflect this.
- Cruel Hooks: Increased number of Packmasters to 3, from 2.
- Gunline: Increased number of Ratling Gunners to 4, from 3.
- Kill it with fire! Increased number of Warpfire Throwers to 4, from 3.
- Gratuitous Violence: Removed from voting pool. The game is gratuitously violent enough as it is.