Money saving experts have found the best VR headset Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, including Lenovo Mirage, HTC Vive Pro, PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift S & Go VR headset deals
BOSTON– (BUSINESS WIRE) –Searching for the top VR headset deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019? Deal reviewers at Consumer Walk have published their list of the best Sony PlayStation VR (PS VR), HTC Vive Cosmos, Oculus Go and Lenovo Mirage VR headset deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best VR headset deals:
- Save up to $ 70 on HTC Vive VR headsets at Walmart - save on the latest HTC Vive Cosmos, HTC Vive Pro & HTC Vive Pro Eye headsets, bundles & accessories
- Save on Oculus VR headsets at Walmart - check live prices on Oculus Rift S, Oculus Go & Oculus Quest
- Save up to 50% on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles at Walmart
- Save up to 33% on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles at Amazon
- Save up to $ 100 on Lenovo Mirage VR headsets & bundles at Walmart
- Save up to $ 100 on Lenovo Mirage VR headsets at Amazon
- Save up to $ 270 on Samsung VR headsets at Amazon
- Save up to 74% on a wide range of VR headsets at Walmart
- Save up to 44% on VR headsets at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon's Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart's Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Since their launch in 2016, the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift VR headsets have become more accessible for gamers and VR curious alike. Another tethered VR headset that is quickly gaining traction, thanks to its stunning display and lower price tag, is the Sony PlayStation VR (PS VR) that is compatible with the PS4. Standalone VR headsets are also available for those who want better freedom of motion. Among the best-selling stand-alone VR headsets are the HTC Vive Focus, HTC Vive Focus Plus, Oculus Go and Oculus Quest.
Will Black Friday 2019 last more than a single day? November 29th marks this year's Black Friday while Cyber Monday falls on December 2nd.
The Walmart Black Friday is usually starting on November 27th on the retailer's online store. The evening of Thanksgiving normally sees the doors for their in-store Black Friday deals.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)