Red Dead Redemption 2 did not have a smooth launch on PC, so much so that Rockstar Games had apologized with a Tweet for problems.
Rockstar promised all players who have played an extra package of items since the launch until the winter. Now that we're in the winter, Rockstar has responded via blog what part of the problems have been solved "Most of the performance problems for Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC have been fixed", And that this package is finally available for PC gamers. Furthermore, Rockstar stated that any unresolved issues will be fixed quickly.
But back to the player package, what will you find inside? Rockstar has made it known that players will get the Prieto Poncho along with a package of items that will make your life easier. These objects include:
- 100x Express Bullets for Revolver
- 100x Express ammunition for pistol
- 100x Express cartridges for repeating rifle
- 100X Express ammunition for rifle
- 100x shotgun balls
- 20x incendiary shotgun cartridges
- 20x fire arrows
- 20x poisoning daggers
- 20x molotov
- 10x powerful miraculous tonics - total restoration of life, stamina, Dead Eye and moderate fortification
- 3x resuscitations for horses - revive the horse from serious injuries and moderately restore his life
- 10x Minty Big Game
- 20x beans - moderately restore the character's life and stamina.
It does not end here
If you are one of those who already have an active character on Red Dead Redemption 2 since the PC launch, then you can recover your package from the security box in your field, otherwise you can go to any post office.
If you are new to the game, then you will receive your 24 rewards hours after your character is created, but it's not over. That's right, after these gifts you need to know that more will come for the players, an example and an alternative version of the Marino bandolier, a new holster and an additional care package. All this you can get it with the next big update of the game.
Do you like gifts made by Rockstar Games for Red Dead Redemption 2 PC gamers? Did you expect anything more or are you satisfied? In the meantime, you've heard that Does a mod make Pokémon Sword and Shield textures better?