The 1 Season of is now available Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with the new Battle Pass and the largest offer of free content in the history of Call of Duty. Starting today, players will be able to get together on all platforms to play with new multiplayer maps, new modes, cooperative experiences, events and much more. In addition, the new Battle Pass system by Modern Warfare offers players more opportunities to customize their experience with new content that is obtained by playing, such as weapons, projects, lucky charms and other aesthetic objects.
The 1 Season Battle Pass can be purchased using the points Call of Duty unlocking access up to 100 levels of new content. Furthermore, players who complete the Battle Pass earn more points than the cost incurred to purchase it, thus increasing its value. Players can also purchase the Battle Pass Bundle which includes the same content that can be earned by playing and in addition 20 level skips for immediate access to fantastic new equipment.
"Since the launch of Modern Warfare it was great to share a steady stream of new content, but today the launch of the 1 Season takes them to the next level. We are implementing multiplayer maps like Crash, Vacant and Shipment; the Cargo, Atrio and Shipment maps; a Terrestrial War Port map; three new multiplayer modes; five new Special Operations and two new weapons, "said Patrick Kelly, Co-Studio Head and Creative Director of Infinity Ward. "This is the largest release of free content in the history of Call of Duty and we're excited that everyone can access it on all platforms. "
The 1 Season of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare presents a series of new free content available for all players on all platforms. New content will be released each week of the 1 season.
- New multiplayer maps: Crash, the multiplayer map loved by fans of 4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, is reinvented as the site of a helicopter crash in Urzikstan, with all the routes around the enemy and the action-packed rooftop encounters that the fans remember well. But that is not all. During the season, in addition to Crash, there will be two more maps reinvented by 4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Vacant, an abandoned office that leads to intense fighting inside the building, and Shipment, where fast and hectic action reigns supreme.
- New 2v2 Clash map: Play a fast, intense 2v2 battle in the new Atrium map set in a Verdansk palace and the new Cargo map, an open-air warehouse inside a container ship in London ports. Also, the Shipment map will also be available for 2v2 battles during the season.
- New Terrestrial War Map: Embark on an epic all-out war as you prepare to fight with 64 players on Port, a unique large Earth War map set between containers, cranes, buildings and roads.
- Classic Special Operations: In Pitch Black, infiltrate Barkov's unoccupied property to retrieve all the information on the spot and pass it on to your tactical rover. In Grounded, committed to eliminating Al Qatala militants who seized Barkov airbase to steal weapons and aerial vehicles. Bomb Squad will arrive later in the 1 Season, where the QRF of the Armistice Team 4 will have to defuse the IEDs planted in a city of Urzikstan before the detonation.
- New Special Operations: In Operation Strongbox, use the cryptographic keys you stole to assault the bank, enter the vault and take the Banker out of service. In Operation Just Reward, which will be available to all players later in the season, stop supplying Al Qatala's money to Verdansk and target their financial operation by hacking the Banker's mobile data center.
- New multiplayer game modes: In Reinforce, a mode halfway between Dominion, Search & Destroy, and Search & Rescue, earns points for bringing teammates back to life and winning the round. During the 1 Season, other modes will be added such as Infected, where the concept is "go hunting or you will be hunted" in the survival mode where the eliminated survivors become infected. In OSP Clash, the same mechanics are applied as in the traditional Clash, with the clear difference that players start each game without weapons or equipment and must collect them once they have started.
- New weapons:, The RAM-7, which can be obtained for free by all players, features a new fully automatic bullpup assault rifle, while the Holger-26 is an LMG specification of the Holger rifle.
Players can purchase the 1 Season Battle Pass with 1.000 COD points or with the Battle Pass Bundle which includes 20 level hopping. Whichever way you choose to upgrade your Battle Pass, some levels will include free Call of Duty points that can be used in the in-game store or for future Battle Pass purchases.
In addition to the Battle Pass, players can use points Call of Duty also to get different items in the store that will be updated every week and that contain various aesthetic accessories, ranging from weapon designs, to a new Operator, new skins, as well as to different aesthetic objects.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The title offers a fully optimized PC version, developed in collaboration with Beenox, which will be available exclusively on Battle.net, the online platform of Blizzard Entertainment.