REDMOND, Wash .– (BUSINESS WIRE) –This week's Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore - The worlds of the Fire Emblem series and ATLUS games have crossed paths again. An interdimensional evil has invaded modern-day Tokyo, resulting in this fantastical barrage of music, style and danger. I know, fight back! Battle through dungeons to pump up your strategy and creatively decimate your foes… before all hope fades to black. This updated edition includes paid DLC from the Wii U version of the game, plus new dungeons to explore, a new EX Story and a new music video featuring the song, "She is ..."
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- New Year Sale - Ring in the New Year with great savings on Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS games! You can save on a large variety of must-have titles, including Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition. The sale runs until tonight (Jan. 16) at 11:59 pm PT, so make sure to check out the full list of deals available at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week at Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Adventure Pinball Bundle - Available Jan. 17
- Anime Studio Story
- Arcade Archives EXERION
- Caveman Chuck - Available Jan. 21
- Curious Cases
- Doggie Ninja The Burning Strikers
- Dreamwalker: Never Fall Asleep
- Dungeon Shooting
- ember - Available Jan. 21
- Extreme Trucks Simulator
- Jurassic Excite
- Lydia - Available Jan. 17
- Maitetsu: Pure Station
- Planetary Defense Force
- Psikyo Shooting Stars Alpha - Available Jan. 21
- Red bow - Available Jan. 17
- Robots under attack!
- Sea King Hunter
- Seek Hearts
- So Many Me: Extended Edition - Available Jan. 17
- Soccer, Tactics & Glory - Available Jan. 22
- Sorry, James
- Spider Solitaire - Available Jan. 17
- Super Crush KO
- To the Moon
- The Station
- Witch & Hero 2
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on New Nintendo 3DS:
Also new this week at Nintendo eShop on Wii U:
* Only playable on New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL and New Nintendo 2DS XL systems.
In addition to video games, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. EShop Card retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the US and Canada ages 18 and older can also link to PayPal accounts to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo system Switches both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them to your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switches and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage their children Nintendo 3DS players who register to Nintendo Network ID gain access to free games to start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Notes to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.