A few weeks ago we saw our social networks invaded by rankings of best games of this decade that has just ended, with masterpieces more or less common to all and other more original titles.
But the most original of all was GamingBolt who overturned the thing by drawing up the ranking of fifteen worst games from 2010 to 2019, going to resume titles worthy of our "Bad games" section.
Ready to travel in the deepest memories, with titles that you would have done without wanting to review even in writing?
- Ride to Hell: Retribution (2013)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 (2015)
- The Quiet Man (2018)
- Left Alive (2019)
- Infestation: Survivor Stories (2012)
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (2013)
- FlatOut 3 (2011)
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination (2015)
- Rambo: The Video Game (2014)
- Postal 3 (2011)
- Troll And I (2017)
- Escape Dead Island (2014)
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (2014)
- Umbrella Corps (2016)
- Past Cure (2018)
A real horror rankings: surely other worthy titles have been left out (if we can define them like this), but already only these games give us enough chills.
What do you think? Is there any great absentee that touched you in your videogame experience?