Riot Games revealed in a press release the launch date and details of the contents of Teamfight Tactics, PvP strategic autobattler released last year on PC, in its version for iOS and Android devices. The title will therefore be available for download on Google Play Store and App Store starting tomorrow, Thursday March 19.
TFT on mobile devices includes the ability to play alongside users of the title on PC, allowing players of the two platforms to compete on different devices. TFT will be released for mobile devices along with the new content pack, “Galaxies,” which includes space and star-themed League champions, new customization options and Mini Legends, player-controlled game avatars. It is currently in closed beta in some regions.
Upon exit, TFT Mobile will have the following new features:
- Pass Galaxies and Pass + Galaxies (features based on progress, respectively free and paid, which allow players to unlock content while playing)
- Boom! Galaxies Theme (Custom Damage Animations)
- Multiplatform game on PC / mobile devices
- Tutorial for new players (on mobile devices)
It will also include existing TFT functions on PC:
- Mini Legends of Galaxies (custom player avatars)
- Galaxy-themed arena aspects
- Ranked game
Teamfight Tactics is a strategic title in which players are used directly Champions of League of Legends. Being a autobattler, in the game in question the important phase of the match is that of the positioning of the units, as the actual battle is performed automatically. Probably, for the type of video game in question, the mobile environment is the natural and optimal platform for its use.