The new trailer of SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom was distributed through its own social channels by THQ Nordiq.
The title in question is a complete remake of the 3D platformer originally published in the now distant 2003. Together with the use of a new graphics engine, the developers have made considerable improvements also in the audio sector, as well as adding new multiplayer modes and exhuming some content cut from the original production.
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique skills
- Contrast Plankton's evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-level graphics, modern resolutions and carefully finished gameplay
- Brand new multiplayer in Horde mode for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that has been cut from the original game like Robo Squidward boss fighting and more
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom will be launched on the market from 23 June on Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One.