And in the end also Amazon, the e-commerce giant managed by Jeff Bezos, has entered the world of Cloud Gaming and will try to make shoes for its competitors such as Google Stadia, xCloud e Nvidia GeForce Now with his new project: Moon.
Built "For the love of the game" the service is currently in the early stage of Early Access and will promise more or less the same features as Stadia: gaming where and how you want, on various devices, integration with Twitch and a controller built for Cloud Gaming. Here is an overview of the features:
- Introductory price: 5,99 euro / month
- 4K / 60FPS on some selected titles
- Coming up PC, Mac and iOS (Android confirmed without a launch date)
- More than 100 games available including Control, Sonic Mania and other partners like Capcom e Ubisoft
- Integration with Twitch
- Based on architecture AWS (Amazon Web Services)